Residential & Commercial Solar Installations in the Central Valley
Electric rates are always going up and this is not likely to change in the future. You can generate your own power and save money with solar panel installation from Rod Johnson Air Inc. Our local, family-owned company offers custom solar panel installation in Stockton and the Central Valley. We can help you with all your solar power needs.
Call Rod Johnson Air Inc at (209) 340-0550 to start planning your solar panel installation.
Over 50+ Years of Experience
we listen to your needs and concerns
Always on time and respectful
Locally owned and operated
Up-to-date on the latest technology
Knowledgeable in most HVAC system types
Going above-and-beyond to help our customers
Solar technology has increased rapidly over the past few decades. Improvements in solar panels and energy storage options have made generating your own energy a reality for many homeowners in California and throughout the United States. A growing number of homeowners are making an investment in the future with solar panel installation in Stockton.
Solar panels offer benefits for:
- Generating your own renewable energy – Solar panel energy production is all renewable energy. As more people generate renewable energy with solar panels, it reduces our dependence on fossil fuels and foreign oil.
- Lowering your carbon footprint – When you generate clean energy with solar panels, you are reducing your home’s impact on the environment.
- Saving money on utility costs – Solar panels can significantly reduce, or even eliminate, your energy costs. Excess energy that is generated by your solar panels can either be stored in batteries or sold back to the grid.
- Increasing home value – Solar panel continues to grow in popularity, so buyers are attracted to homes with solar panels. Installing solar panels can increase the resale value of your home.
- Protect against future price increases – The cost of electricity is always increasing. The money you invest in solar panel installation today will save you money far into the future. You won’t have to worry about the future increases in energy costs when you are making your own clean energy.
- Tax credits – There is a 26% federal tax credit and other incentives available for solar panel installation to help offset the cost. Act quickly before tax credits expire.
Properly installed solar panels require very little maintenance and last for about 25 years, so you will enjoy decades of clean energy production for your home or business. Each property is unique and there is no one system that works for every property. For example, the number of panels that are required will depend on the size of your roof, direction, amount of shade, and the energy needs of your home or commercial building. Your solar panel system will be custom-designed to meet your needs.
Start Planning Your Solar Panel Installation
At Rod Johnson Air Inc, we offer no-hassle onsite estimates for solar panel installation in Stockton at no cost to you. We can design a solar panel system that is customized to your needs to help you maximize the solar tax credit and get the most from your solar energy system. Low-cost financing options with no money down are available with approved credit.
Get in touch with us today at (209) 340-0550 for a free on-site estimate for your solar panel installation.
"Our heater stopped working during a cold spell and they were able to make an appointment for the same day we called. Basem was incredibly polite and knowledgeable. He was able to service and reset the unit and get it working immediately."- Allison B.
We will definitely use this company again.
"We were very impressed with our technician, Bassem. He was very knowledgeable and explained the nature of the issue with our heater. He was polite and answered all of our questions."- Veneta D.
Great customer service and very efficient!
"I had the opportunity to meet Glenn and have him work on my maintenance issues! He was very polite and professional! Will definitely be calling you guys back for more business in the future."- Vanessa S.
Very respectful and good customer service.
"Yong Chen was so helpful and very informative. He shows interest on the job and asked if there's anything we need to know to maintain the heater. Very respectful and good customer service. Hope to have again next time."- Alex D.
10/10 I will definitely use them again!
"Glenn came and installed my thermostat and was very professional and clean. I was very impressed with what a great job and how fast he did it."- Christina R.