Get Your Heat Fixed
Looking for help with your Stockton heating system? Well, then you’ve come to the right place! Here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning, we have been in the heating business since 1968. We employ a team of some of the best heating specialists in the area. When it comes to anything from heater repair in Stockton to heater maintenance and replacement services, we have you covered! Broken furnace? Why wait any longer? Get it repaired today!
Okay, so now you know that we offer professional heating services in the Stockton and Central Valley areas. But that begs the question: Why should you trust Rod Johnson Air Conditioning for your Stockton heating needs? Let’s break it down:
- Experience: Serving the Stockton and Central Valley area since 1968, our Stockton heating company has over 50 years of heating experience!
- Professional, Trustworthy Technicians All of our Stockton heating technicians are fully trained, licensed, and must successfully pass a drug screening and background test(s).
- Financing Offered: Here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning, we understand that it can be a challenge to afford heating services. In light of that fact, we offer 100% financing for all your heating needs!
So, if you’re in need of professional Stockton heating services, then contact us right away! We’re always standing by to help!
Professional Heater Repair in Stockton, California
One of the most common things that we here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning get asked is: “When is it time for professional heater repair services?” Well, to make answering that question easier, our team of heating experts has put together a list of common heater problems that point towards necessary repairs. That list is as follows:
- The heater won’t turn on.
- Pilot light is out.
- Strange noises are coming from the heater during startup or operation.
- The main burner won’t light or won’t stay lit for longer than three seconds.
- Blower never turns on after the burners are lit.
- The heater blower stays on constantly.
- If you have found yourself facing any of the previously mentioned signs of heating trouble, then it’s time to contact our Stockton heating company right away. Remember, the longer you wait to get your heating problems taken care of, the worse they will become!
- No power to the heater: If the fan doesn’t respond to raising the thermostat’s temperature, a breaker may have tripped, the wiring could be loose, or the heating switch might be turned off.
- Failing motor: Squeaks and squeals may emanate from a motor that’s about to fail.
- No ignition: In heaters with spark ignitions, rapid clicking sounds indicate that the burner is trying to ignite. Failure to do so could be caused by a blocked flue, faulty control board, or improper limit control.
- Main burner problems: Burners that won’t stay lit are most commonly caused by a dirty flame sensor or a clogged condensate drain in the case of condensing heaters. If the burners don't light at all, the gas supply could be cut off.
- Issues with the run capacitor or motor: These problems cause the blower not to turn on after the burners ignite.
- Clogged air filter: Assuming the thermostat isn’t set to “on,” which keeps the blower motor on continuously, a clogged air filter is the primary cause of a blower motor running all the time. The restricted airflow may have damaged the limit switch, which senses the internal heater temperature.
Professional Stockton Heater Maintenance
Your family depends on it to make your environment comfortable during a good part of the year. Neglecting your routine Stockton heater maintenance can result in your systems breaking down or running less efficiently, causing your energy bills to go up. In light of that information, our Stockton heating company offers a repair prevention program to assist you in the regular maintenance of your heating system.
Even though we offer maintenance services for the internal components of your heating system, there are a few things that you can do to help the process go as smoothly as possible. Some heating maintenance procedures you can complete yourself include:
- Check vents to make sure they are clear. Blockages will cause the heater to run inefficiently.
- Make sure the thermostat is working correctly.
- Change the air filter at the start of the heating season, and monthly after that.
- Check for gas leaks. If you notice the smell of gas or any of the connections look worn or damaged, call a professional for repair before you start up the heater.
- If you have an electronic air cleaner, clean the air filter every other month.
- Call Rod Johnson Air to schedule an annual tune-up.
Fast and Reliable Stockton Heater Replacement and Installation Services
In some cases, it is safer and more cost-efficient to replace your heater than to repair it. In general, you can expect about a 15-year life span for most heaters. A poorly designed and installed system may only last 6 or 7 years, while a system that is properly sized, designed, installed, and maintained can last well over 20 years.
If your heater is 12 years old or beyond and the cost of the repair would cover a significant part of the cost of a new system, consider a replacement. Allow Rod Johnson Air Conditioning to assist you with assessing your costs and determining the safest and most financially efficient solution to your problem.
Consider the following to determine whether or not you need Stockton heater replacement or repair services from Rod Johnson Air Conditioning:
- Age: Heaters of 12-15 years of age are typically ready for replacement and retirement.
- Investment Cost: Comparing the repair costs of your existing system versus the purchase price of a newer system with the help of a professional can help you calculate the financial benefits of replacement.
- Energy Efficiency and Cost: Today’s minimum SEER rating, 13 SEER, offers a system that is 30 percent more efficient than systems just 10 years old. Boost the SEER rating and the energy savings is even greater. When you add up energy savings along with monthly repair costs, an upgrade may be your most cost-effective option.
Ready to get with your heater repair or maintenance? Reach out to Rod Johnson Air Conditioning in Stockton today!
Call Rod Johnson if you ever need: