Financing For Your New AC Unit in the Central Valley
Rod Johnson Air Inc has more than 50 years of experience with AC installation and replacement in Stockton and the Central Valley. Every installation is performed by our skilled technicians who have extensive knowledge and continuous training on the latest HVAC equipment. Our work adheres to the highest industry standards and strict home etiquette guidelines to ensure that our customers are happy.
An AC System That Fits Your Budget
At Rod Johnson Air Inc, we work with you and guide you through every step of the process, from choosing the best air conditioning system to precision installation. We provide expert advice and free estimates. Financing options are available for air conditioning installation and repair in Stockton.
Call Rod Johnson Air Inc at (209) 340-0550 for a free estimate for your AC installation or replacement.
Over 50+ Years of Experience
we listen to your needs and concerns
Always on time and respectful
Locally owned and operated
Up-to-date on the latest technology
Knowledgeable in most HVAC system types
Going above-and-beyond to help our customers
In the heat of the summer, air conditioning makes life bearable. Although you can maximize the life of your system with good care and professional maintenance, air conditioning replacement will become inevitable eventually.
The most common reasons for AC replacement are:
- Equipment age – Most central air conditioning systems last about a decade. If your system is more than 10-15 years old, it most likely needs to be replaced. Older equipment is less energy-efficient and upgrading is better for home comfort, lowering utility costs, and the environment.
- Frequent repairs – If you have had to call for AC repair more than once or twice in the past year or two, the money you are spending on multiple repairs may be better used toward a new system.
- Increasing cooling costs – As air conditioning equipment ages and becomes less efficient, it costs more to run. If your home utility costs have been increasing but you aren’t using the air conditioning more, it can be a sign that it’s time for an upgrade.
- A stronger system is needed – You may want a stronger system because you are remodeling your home, the existing unit is not keeping your house comfortable enough, or you just want a more efficient air conditioner.
Knowing when to replace an air conditioning system can be confusing, especially if the existing system has not completely failed. An experienced HVAC technician can perform an inspection to determine whether your unit can be repaired or should be replaced. When it is time for air conditioning replacement, you will need to choose an air conditioning system that is compatible with your home.
When buying a new air conditioning system, be sure to consider:
- The size
- Energy efficiency rating
- Installation and operating costs
- Type of system, such as single-stage, dual-stage, or variable speed compressors
- Other features, such as smart thermostats
Whether you are installing air conditioning for the first time or upgrading old, inefficient AC, a qualified professional technician can help you explore the options for AC installation and replacement in Stockton.
If you are ready to explore the options for a new air conditioning unit, call (209) 340-0550 or contact us online to speak with one of our specialists.
"Our heater stopped working during a cold spell and they were able to make an appointment for the same day we called. Basem was incredibly polite and knowledgeable. He was able to service and reset the unit and get it working immediately."- Allison B.
We will definitely use this company again.
"We were very impressed with our technician, Bassem. He was very knowledgeable and explained the nature of the issue with our heater. He was polite and answered all of our questions."- Veneta D.
Great customer service and very efficient!
"I had the opportunity to meet Glenn and have him work on my maintenance issues! He was very polite and professional! Will definitely be calling you guys back for more business in the future."- Vanessa S.
Very respectful and good customer service.
"Yong Chen was so helpful and very informative. He shows interest on the job and asked if there's anything we need to know to maintain the heater. Very respectful and good customer service. Hope to have again next time."- Alex D.
10/10 I will definitely use them again!
"Glenn came and installed my thermostat and was very professional and clean. I was very impressed with what a great job and how fast he did it."- Christina R.