the Sun HOME OF THE $89 SERVICE CALL
We have over 50 years of experience with
everything from Stockton AC repair
to water heater replacement
and everything in between!
HVAC Services in the Central Valley
At Rod Johnson Air Inc, our home services in Stockton and the Central Valley cover 100% of your heating, cooling, and ventilation needs. Established in 1968, our family-owned company has continued to grow through the word of mouth recommendations of our many satisfied customers. We work hard to deliver unsurpassed service for every customer on every job.
Residential & Commercial Services
Whether you are running a home or a successful business, you need reliable heating, cooling, and other services in Stockton. A malfunctioning air conditioner, furnace, or water heater can disrupt your routine and create unexpected costs. Working with an experienced HVAC contractor can help ensure that you have the right equipment for your property and problems are solved in a timely manner.
Our residential and commercial services include:
- Air conditioning– Your air conditioning system is essential for comfort and humidity control. Keep your home or business comfortable in the hottest weather with top-quality AC repair, AC replacement, AC installation, and maintenance services.
- Air duct cleaning– The air ducts deliver warmed and cooled air from your HVAC system to the various areas of your home. Dirty air ducts can affect the performance of your heating and air conditioning system and diminish indoor air quality. Duct cleaning removes contaminants and leaves the air cleaner and fresher.
- Heating – Working heat is essential in the winter months. You can stay comfortable all winter long with quality heating equipment and professional services for furnace installation and replacement, furnace repair, and routine maintenance.
- Generators – A standby generator provides a dependable source of power when the grid is down. You can choose to run just a few appliances or the entire house with the right generator.
- Tankless water heaters– A tankless water heater provides a steady supply of hot water on demand, has better energy efficiency, and lasts up to twice as long as tank models.
Hiring the right company for your HVAC, or generator installation services is important for the best possible outcome. Don’t risk your most valuable systems and equipment to inexperienced people. Our technicians show up on time, in clean uniforms, take steps to protect your property, and provide honest recommendations and unmatched quality services for your home or business.
Please call Rod Johnson Air Inc at (209) 340-0550 for more information about our services and to schedule an appointment.
When you need air conditioning repair, or a new standby generator, we offer heating and air conditioning services in Stockton that are customized to your specific requirements. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured to deliver unmatched quality services for every customer. Free estimates and financing options are available for new equipment installation.
If you have questions about any of our services or want to set up an appointment, please contact us at (209) 340-0550.
"Our heater stopped working during a cold spell and they were able to make an appointment for the same day we called. Basem was incredibly polite and knowledgeable. He was able to service and reset the unit and get it working immediately."- Allison B.
We will definitely use this company again.
"We were very impressed with our technician, Bassem. He was very knowledgeable and explained the nature of the issue with our heater. He was polite and answered all of our questions."- Veneta D.
Great customer service and very efficient!
"I had the opportunity to meet Glenn and have him work on my maintenance issues! He was very polite and professional! Will definitely be calling you guys back for more business in the future."- Vanessa S.
Very respectful and good customer service.
"Yong Chen was so helpful and very informative. He shows interest on the job and asked if there's anything we need to know to maintain the heater. Very respectful and good customer service. Hope to have again next time."- Alex D.
10/10 I will definitely use them again!
"Glenn came and installed my thermostat and was very professional and clean. I was very impressed with what a great job and how fast he did it."- Christina R.
Over 50+ Years of Experience
we listen to your needs and concerns
Always on time and respectful
Locally owned and operated
Up-to-date on the latest technology
Knowledgeable in most HVAC system types
Going above-and-beyond to help our customers
Contact us today by using the form below or by calling us at 209-340-0550.