We are currently looking to hire a new HVAC installer technician here at Rod Johnson Air Conditioning! Some details regarding the position include:
- Full-time employment
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Full benefits package
- Pays between $60,000 and $100,000 a year
Interested? Give us a call at 209-340-0550 or apply below!
An HVAC Installer Technician performs tasks relating to HVAC installation for residential and/or commercial customers. Prospective employees will be tasked with installing new HVAC systems in both commercial and residential properties. Duties will include things like the following:
- You will be a spokesperson for the company. So, when you’re out on the job, you will be expected to conduct yourself in a professional manner.
- Communicate with clients and answer their questions and concerns in a professional manner.
- Work as part of a team with other HVAC professionals
- Follow and understand all the company policies, procedures, and best practice rules.
- Follow directions
- Complete all required paperwork as error-free as possible
- Attend all required training and classwork
- Perform quality workmanship that meets current code requirements, manufacturer’s and company installation standards
- Navigate from location to location in an time-efficient manner using GPS and knowledge of maps, streets and directions.
- Operate a company vehicle safely and professionally.
- Install HVAC equipment and systems in both residential and commercial properties.
Fill out our application form or call us at 209-340-0550 for any questions you may have.